You own your data. We don’t sell your data. Ever!
(i) through our Services, and
(ii) in text and electronic messages between you and our communication.
(iii) written notes we make related to our service.
For users based in the European Union (“EU”), the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland and Norway (the “Designated Countries”): We enable the transfer of personal data from these countries.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information about visitors and/or users of our Services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website, using Cookies – Read more here.
(a) We will collect and process your personal data when you contact us, register for a Service, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a comment.
When ordering products or services on the Websites or App, you may also be asked to provide a credit card number and other payment-related information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is required to use the Services (e.g. registering an account) and some is voluntary. If you do not provide data when needed for a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers and/or software, to administer our Services, and to gather demographic information.
2. WHERE WE STORE DATA
For marketing or customer service we collect: Name, Address, Email address, Location data and IP address.
In some cases we do collect sensitive personal data. That could be in a mentor session or coaching. We only storage Sensitive Personal Data that the customer has provided in trust and all are carefully handled. All the data we storage on our customers are secure in a 2-step authentication and stronger encryption datacenter.
Special class of personal data that we storage can be: race, health status, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and political beliefs.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- If you pay for a service or platform license using a credit card, we will transmit your credit card data to the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To contact you about our Services
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information or when we prompt you regarding a new use of information about you.
- To provide support for you and your course facilitator
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
(a) We provide and support some of our Services through contractual arrangements with service providers and other third parties. We and our service providers use your personal data to operate our Websites and to deliver Services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on our Websites; and provide order information to third parties that help us deliver the Services.
(c) In the event that Xpand decides to sell all or part of its stock or assets or enter into a merger, we reserve the right to include your data, including personal data, among the assets transferred to the acquiring or surviving company.
5. UPDATING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We offer requst for:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Amend or Rectify Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to amend your data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
You may request deletion, and correct your personal data by submitting a data request through writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. ACCESS OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you would like to access the information that we have about your use of and access to Xpand Services, please request it through by writing to us on email@example.com.
You can also ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held) by submitting a data request by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. CHOICES REGARDING CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from newsletters by following the instructions included in the newsletter you receive, or you can log into your account and update your newsletter and email subscription options. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive newsletters, you will need to access your account, update your email address information in your account, and sign-up again for the newsletter. Occasionally we may send out emails concerning website disruptions.
8. LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the Services you have requested) and “legitimate interests.”
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you reside in the Designated Countries and have any questions about the lawful basis upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
9. DATA SECURITY
Access by you to your account is available through a password and/or unique username selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone, that you change your password often using a combination of letters and numbers, and that you ensure you use a secure web browser. We cannot be held accountable for activity that results from your own neglect to safeguard the secrecy of your password and username. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of your account after you are finished in order to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if your username or password is compromised.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed and we shall have no liability to you or any third party for loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of such information; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal data in our control may have been compromised, we will try to notify you. To the extent you have provided us with your email address, we may notify you by email and you agree to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please contact email@example.com with the alternative contact information you wish to be used.
10. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
12. HOW DO YOU CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS?
You can also reach us by physical mail at the addresses below.
Kareby Kyrkväg 145
442 93 Kareby