- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU 2
- WHERE WE STORE DATA 2
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION 2
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION 3
- UPDATING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA 3
- ACCESS OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA 4
- CHOICES REGARDING CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA 4
- LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING 4
- COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES 5
- HOW DO YOU CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS? 5
(i) through our services
(ii) in text and electronic messages between yourself and us
(iii) written notes we make related to our service.
For users based in the European Union (“EU”), the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland and Norway (the “Designated Countries”): We enable the transfer of personal data from these countries.
We collect several types of information about visitors and/or users of our services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the website, using cookies – Read more here.
(a) We will collect and process your personal data when you contact us, register for a service, subscribe to a newsletter, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a comment.
When ordering products or services on the website, you may also be asked to provide a credit card number and other payment-related information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is required to use the services (e.g. registering an account) and some is voluntary. If you do not provide data when needed for a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
We also collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers and/or software, to administer our services, and to gather demographic information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- If you pay for a service or platform license using a credit card, we will transmit your credit card data to the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
- To contact you about our services
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information or when we prompt you regarding a new use of information about you.
- To provide support for you and your course facilitator
(a) We provide and support some of our services through contractual arrangements with service providers and other third parties. We and our service providers use your personal data to operate our websites and to deliver services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on our websites; and provide order information to third parties that help us deliver the services.
(c) In the event that xpand decides to sell all or part of its stock or assets or enter into a merger, we reserve the right to include your data, including personal data, among the assets transferred to the acquiring or surviving company.
You can make requests in order to:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Amend or Rectify Data: You can ask us to amend your data in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
You may request deletion, and correct your personal data by submitting a data request through writing to us at email@example.com.
If you would like to access the information that we have about your use of and access to xpand services, please request it by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held) by submitting a data request in writing to us at email@example.com.
With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from newsletters by following the instructions included in the newsletter. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive newsletters, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your email address information. Occasionally we may send out emails concerning website disruptions.
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the services you have requested) and “legitimate interests.”
Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you reside in the Designated Countries and have any questions about the lawful basis upon which we collect and use your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You can also reach us by physical mail at the addresses below.
xpand UK Ltd
Ceol na Mara
Argyll PA23 8QH