Our youth trainers and coaches have a youthwork qualification and many years of experience facilitating personal development and career choice in young people. Furthermore they are all Disclosure Scotland/PVG checked.
Discovering potential – broadening horizons
If you are between 15 and 20 the Power Check weekend is for you. No previous generation has been confronted with such radical changes in the job market as yours. Many people only see the problems connected with this. But some people claim that no generation has ever held such promise for their education and profession.
What can you expect?
- Life is fun – and your job should be too!
- Discover what makes you special!
- Have a good time with peers and trainers! How do we do it?
- You will find out about the things that you LIKE to do (skills)
- You will find out HOW you do things best (personality traits)
- You will find out WHERE you will work best (ideal environment)
What will we provide?
- xpand Skills Workbook to identify your motivational abilities
- D-I-S-C Personality Profile to discover strengths, ideal environment and fields of development
- xpand Power Check Workbook as a guideline through the whole process
- a personal coaching session with one of our trainers
This course can also be provided in a one day format, working one-to-one with an experienced coach.
Contact us for more details about Power Check coaching or organising a course.
Download more Power Check Info here
Be the Difference
- in a position of leadership, or considering one?
- keen to enhance your leadership skills?
- aged 15-20?
If yes then the Youth Leadership College could be for you.
7 Modules, in 2 tracks, are spread throughout a year and tackle a variety of skills such as leading yourself, leading projects and leading others. Communicating your message is also an important part of the course. As well as the competencies necessary to be an effective leader, you will also look at the values and attitudes required of a leader and discover the passion needed to keep you going.
Contact us for more details about Young Leadership coaching or organising a course
If you have a group of people at a similar stage who could all benefit from you organising youth seminars then you can all save money and learn what is most useful to you and your specific situation.
Contact us to arrange a preliminary discussion on how you can get the course you need.